Julie and Kenneth’s Wedding

A few weeks ago my youngest daughter, Julie married Kenneth at the Lochside House Hotel in New Cumnock, Ayrshire.

We all had a great day, with sunny weather, at a superb venue, in the company of 130+ good friends and family.

We hired a photographer for the celebration, but I just had to take my own camera with me. The images below are just a few shots that I took when I had a spare moment from my “Father of the Bride” duties. Looking forward to seeing the “official” shots

1. Nice shots Jim and your daughter looks beautiful. Tell the truth now, did you tear up when you first saw her in her wedding dress?

June 9, 2012 at 1:31 pm

• Thanks Ian. I did have a “lump in my throat” I suppose most fathers feel like this when they realise that their daughter is no longer a little girl. I also thought she looked beautiful, and told her so.

June 11, 2012 at 2:36 pm

2. Excellent photos Jim. My congratulations to the happy couple!

June 9, 2012 at 11:26 am

• Many thanks Jeff. Julie and Kenneth also appreciated your congratulations.

June 11, 2012 at 2:25 pm

3. Great shots of the wedding party! Your daughters and your wife are beautiful. The bride and groom make a handsome couple, and the setting is lovely. I love the stylish hats! Wish they’d be popular in the US again! Congrats, Jim!

June 9, 2012 at 5:16 am

• Hi Judy. Very nice of you to say so. Doreen and I are very happy for them both. I have passed on your comments and congratulations to them all.

June 11, 2012 at 2:23 pm