Great Honour for Tawny Owl

I was given one of the highest complements on my “Tawny Owl” image the other day, by a fellow blogger from Hungary, Moira Gyenes.

Using my image, Moira has managed to capture the very essence of the image in her drawing, by emphasising the details, the piercing eyes and augmenting the soft feathery textures of the raptors plumage.

As you can see from the image below, I think you will agree that her drawing is superb! ……. I am honoured!

More of Moira’s superb images can be found at http://fav.me/d67rva6

Tawny Owl Photo and Drawing

1. Great photo Jim. Her rendition of your owl is quite spectacular. I’ve had several people ask if I’d mind if they drew one of my images. I’ve always welcomed it though sad;y have yet to see the results.

June 8, 2013 at 11:31 am

• Thanks Jeff. The detail and texture Moira has managed to produce, in her drawing is amazing.

June 8, 2013 at 9:08 pm

2. Wow! I also like to draw and I wish I had as much talent you have

June 7, 2013 at 9:24 pm

• Your comment is very much appreciated. Many thanks for visiting.

June 8, 2013 at 9:17 am

3. Her work is beautiful, your photography is as well. It’s pleasing to see two artist supporting each other and honoring one another in their respective medium.
    -Brooke’s Sister

June 7, 2013 at 8:51 pm

• Many thanks for your kind comments and for visiting my blog.

June 8, 2013 at 9:15 am