Rome

Advertisements

1. Magnificent photos!

The Roman people have an extraordinary inheritance of exceptional beauty and history!

March 13, 2013 at 8:05 pm

• Thanks for your visit and kind comments. Rome truly is a magnificent city.

March 14, 2013 at 9:23 am

2. Stunning, Jim! I loved each of them. The lighting is awesome in each. The colors are so sharp as are the images themselves. It’s like I’m standing right there! The open shuttered window in the Vatican frames your photo so well, and the light is perfect. Beautiful. The ceiling in the main dome of the Vatican is a great shot with the cool support piece in view. Wonderful series! I took notes on where the photos were taken so we can make sure these places are on our “list” of must-see’s for Rome! Thanks!

September 11, 2012 at 5:35 am

• Thanks for your nice comments Judy. Rome has a unique “feel” to it; steeped in religion, art and great architectural beauty, which I have tried to bring out in my images. You will just love this city.

September 11, 2012 at 9:55 pm

• I’m looking forward to it! We can’t wait. Less than 3 weeks now! There’s so much I want to see! And only 3 days!

September 12, 2012 at 5:42 am

• Don’t forget to take time and enjoy some real Italian ice cream and of course the different fresh pastas (no, not pasties….. PASTAS!)

September 12, 2012 at 10:42 pm

3. The smoking senator is gold 🙂

September 9, 2012 at 1:27 am

• Thanks Ian. I put this one in because it was “unusual”, but I had to “remove” a few tourists from the shot to get the impact.

September 11, 2012 at 9:34 pm