Landscapes

Advertisements

1. wow, amazing landscapes, really show’s how much time you put into your photography. I’m inspired

March 1, 2012 at 8:31 am

• Hi jai long. Many thanks for visiting and following my blog/website and for your kind comments.

March 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm

2. “Island tree at dawn” Nice image, this is a great place to photograph, I have an image of this tree also on my site. Sorry to hear it has been blown down. The image is great, well done.
    Jim.

February 27, 2012 at 11:02 pm

• Hi Jim. Many thanks for your comment. I have recently had it it printed and framed. Thanks for visiting by blog/website.

February 27, 2012 at 11:09 pm

3. Anonymous

Hi Jim

thanks for checking out my blog yesterday appreciate it.

Love the Winter Trees shot with just the hint of pink. And the Castle Stalker shot brings back great memories of Scotland. Spent hours trying to find it a few years ago while dragging my wife around on a Monty Python’s Holy Grail tour, even then we only found it because of a postcard in a petrol station.

February 7, 2012 at 12:13 pm

• Hi Ian, glad you liked the images. When my wife and I go to the Scottish Highlands, we usually go with another couple. The 2 women go shopping while Graham and I make photographs. A good arrangement.
      I guess if we went to Australia, then it would probably be much the same for me.
      Your comments are much appreciated.

February 7, 2012 at 6:51 pm